- Interpersonal, communication and relationship-building skill set that embraces three criteria: Listen attentively, Communicate persuasively, Follow through diligently
- Accurate and timely task reporting correspondence incorporating technically skilled-cross-platform expertise and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to work independently within assigned territory to fulfill daily, weekly and monthly objectives and deadlines.
- Interior Designer with extensive residential and corporate experience.
- Comprehensive sales background incorporating custom product designs and services.
- Assist with conceptual designs and pleasing visual multi-media graphics.
- Enrolled in Associate of Applied Science program in Graphic Design Technology at MGCCC Perkinston Campus.
04/13 — Present Demand Media Studios San Fransisco, CA
Provide on-line articles for daily publication at multiple websites with Home Design and Decor advice sections, including title, subtitles, content, photos, references and resource sections.
06/10 — Present APOTE A Place On This Earth Gulfport, MS
Apote is a design principal applied to living environments that strive for a balanced proportion of the five elements of natural design: Earth, Air, Water, Fire and Light. With this concept, clients achieve their goal of establishing their ideal A Place On This Earth.
- Redesign, color schemetics, home staging and interior evaluations
- Event planning and project execution
- Space planning and consultation
12/08 — 01/10 Heartland Payment Systems Gulfport, MS
- Relationship Sales Manager responsible to acquire and maintain accounts throughout Gulf Coast region, primarily trained to work with hospitality and restaurant industries.
- Identify customer needs in order to provide tailored available services as applied through extensive corporate training programs.
- Work independently and provide productive timely reporting to management, including sales reports and projected sales closing updates.
- Lead Design Team member to provide color schematics, space planning, research and design for new & existing clients.
- Lead Sales Team member which earned three national awards, including 2006 Top Ten Performance Achievement Award.
- Personally received Outstanding Individual Performance Award.
- Provide professional design services to businesses and homes in the greater New Orleans region.
- Design floor plans, color boards, budget and product specifications and supervision of overall projects.
- Plan and implement marketing strategy.
- Active participation in annual Home Show, trade fairs, High Point market and industry training events.
2001 — 2003 BNI (Business Networking Gulfport Chapter)
1992 — 1996 ASID (American Society of Interior Design)
1985 — 1988 HFA (Home Furnishings Association)
2006 — 2008 Contributing Editor Gulf Coast Woman Magazine
2004 — Present Writing.com Member
2001 — 2008 Gulf Coast Writers Association